Tuesday, March 15, 2011

iPad 2

The iPad shaped the consumer tablet market. Now, just as Android 3.0 Honeycomb slates are rising to the challenge, the iPad 2 is here to move Apple’s game on even further. Squeezing a faster processor, boosted graphics and twin cameras into a 33-percent thinner design, yet keeping the same 10hr battery and – perhaps most importantly – the same price, the iPad 2 promises to refine what rivals were still struggling to beat. Is the Apple iPad 2 the best tablet today? If you're not willing to pay $499 for the base model, the refurbished iPad is selling at the Apple store for $349.

17 comments:

  1. Good post dude, once I can save up and afford one - I'm buying one. Cheers again!>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't really see the point of tablets but I like your perspective. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I don't think ill be getting a tablet though. No need for it. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm set with my netbook, Droid, and sff computer for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always liked Android OS more, even though i don't have any devices with it. But the amount of apps for iOS is just insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Considered the iPad, but since the iPhone is already like a hand-held computer in itself, it makes sense that I'd just wanna keep one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The New Ipad, slightly very slightly only just thinner than the previous Ipad! Now on sale from Apple

    They are awesome, but seriously, Apple sucks the blood out of us hahaha

    Nice blog - Following

    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's dumb that so many people are falling for Apple's ploy for more money

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally don't like the iPad but thanks for the summary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tablets are the future...catch the fever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mac's are usually nothing but the name. I guarantee any tablet Android puts out will do twice as much for half the price in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For as much as I stand against Apple, this is a solid device!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a viewsonic g-tablet, which is 16gb and 1.66 ghz. it's future proof for 18 months and it can be expanded up to 32gb. It was only 299 and for a 10 inch tablet, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. still seems pricey for technology that's been on the market for practically decades...

    ReplyDelete